The Board of Supervisors of Rivercrest Community Development District will hold their regular meetings at the Rivercrest Clubhouse, located at 11560 Ramble Creek Drive, Riverview, FL 33569 at 6:30 pm on the following dates:
- October 21, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- November 18, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- December 16, 2019 at 6:30 p.m.
- January 27, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- February 24, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- March 23, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- April 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- May 18, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- June 15, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- July 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- August 24, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- September 21, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
The meetings are open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provision of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. A meeting may be continued to a date, time, and place to be specified on the record at the meeting.
There may be occasions when one or more Supervisors will participate by telephone. A speaker telephone will be available during the meetings so that any interested person can attend remotely.
Pursuant to provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in these meetings is asked to advise the District Office at 813-873-7300, at least 48 hours before the meetings. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Florida Relay Service at 1-800-955-8770, who can aid you in contacting the District Office.
Each person who decides to appeal any decision made by the Board with respect to any matter considered at the meeting is advised that person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.