The CDD makes it possible for our community to offer the most desirable elements of a master-planned community. The CDD is responsible for the maintenance of the community amenities listed below. Please contact the District Administration office for more information.
Community Center, Park and Pool Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The two hours at opening and one hour prior to closing are reserved as adults only in the pool.
- Club House
- Meeting Room and Kitchen
- Rental Available for Special Events – Download form HERE
- Junior Olympic Pool
- Children’s Spray Feature Pool
- Children’s Playground Equipment
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Walking/Jogging Trail
- Encompasses community, lake, and parks
- Fitness Trail
- Multiple Low Maintenance Pocket Parks
Resident Services Hours: Starting June 1st, 2018
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m Tuesdays and Thursdays: Closed
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Closed
Hours of operation and rules may change from time to time at the discretion of the Board of Supervisors. Rivercrest CDD Management reserves the right to close or adjust these hours as needed for repairs, cleaning, or unforeseen safety reasons.